Sunday, August 14, 2011

I was spaced out starting at oranges at Walmart, does he like me?

I was standing there blankly looking at oranges in walmart on a crowded saturday.....out of nowhere I hear "Are you Tabitha?" I look up, & its a handsome mailmain I that used to deliver every once in a while in my neighborhood about a year ago! I didnt know he knew me or ever saw me before so I was shocked he knew my name. Anyways, I said "Yes, are you my mailmain?!" (with a smile on my face)...I recognized him because he had a USPS coat on. He said yes and said he usually remembers his customers by their houses but he remembered me because I always have lots of packages going out (I sell on ebay). I apologized for all the annoying packages I used to have & he said "Naw, Thats what we get paid to do". He was so nice & I felt instant chemistry with him....BUT.....I got so nervous it felt like my heart was going to pop!! So I said "nice seeing you!" after we talked for about a minute...then I got out of these because I felt like sweat was shooting out of my armpits like a firehose. (I know, gross. But its my nerves!) So anyways, I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM. I am 38 years old and never felt this feeling. That may sound cheesy, but its true. Do you think it sounds like I could have a chance with him? Why did he go out of his way to say hi? I dont even know him?Am I reading to much out of him just coming up to me and saying hi? Ahh, what a dreamboat. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment