Monday, August 15, 2011

Which one of these guitars is best?

Which do you think is best: Gibson SG Faded Special, Les Paul Studio, or the PRS SE Custom 22? I like the thickness of the Les Paul neck (my hand cramps up after a couple minutes of barre chords on the ol' Squier Strat). Is the SG neck as thick? Also, I'm pretty sure the pickups in the LP are better than those in the Faded SG. I like the tremolo system in the PRS(and the wide-fat neck), and I can still get an SE Custom even though they've been discontinued. My purchase will have to stay with me for a long time, so whichever guitar I get will have to be decent quality. I will mainly be playing stuff from Rush, and Alex Lifeson used PRS, Signature, Fender, and Gibson. I know that the decision will be mine in the end, but what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment