Saturday, August 13, 2011

Answering this question will help me stop been paranoid about having an STD so may answers would be good plz?

okay I went on holiday to Spain on 27th march for my friends 18th birthday so It was obvious that a lot of alcohol, on the 30th/31st march I got really drunk and ended up meeting a girl in a bar, I ended up having (for the first time) before we started of with her on top of me we we're both naked and there was obviously skin to skin contact, I wanted her to perform oral on me but she said she wouldn't with out a condom, my friend (drunk also) kept coming in the room saying I'm a virgin, anyway we went back to hers and she tried putting the condom on but couldn't so I ended up putting it on correctly, he started having ual and performed oral on each other (I wasn't protected) midway through , when we had finished I took the condom off myself and I don't think it had teared, I got back to my apartment at 6:30am and went to sleep till 10:30am and felt fine, a few hours later I had dryskin round my mouth and noticed a pimple on the corner of my mouth ( I've already had a cold sore before according to my parents when I was younger) then my friend kept saying I might have caught something of her this led me to a great deal of paranoia for 1 month and 2 week and kind of still continuing, I went straight to the doctor when I got home I he said it looks like and prescribed me antiviral medication, I went to see another doctor for an STD test he only tested me for chlamydia and gonorrhea the results came back negative, a few weeks later I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown and had to go back to the doctors for help, she seem to think I was worrying too much and the chances of me catching anything are really slim, later through the week a managed to find out the girls name and message her via facebook, she said that she wouldn't be that much of a ***** and lie about not having anything and that she had a test a month ago which was clean and has not had since me and apparently she hasn't had a cold sore ever, I went to see the previous doctor that did my recent STD test and he did the full screening (apart from because I had no symptoms and he doubts I have that, got the results on rfriday morning and they all came back negative but I'm thinking about getting another in 2 months just to be safe even though close friends think this is stupid, I'd like to know what you think and your answers would help me a lot as this will help convince me that I have nothing, thank you for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment