Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blackheads are invading my face! Help me please!?

Hey I have face issues. I have a lot of blackheads especially on my nose! It's like the invasion of the blackheads. I am 16 and it looks like a thin layer of (if you look closely) wrinkly skin covers them or something. It is also on my forehead and cheeks. I only have black heads unless the junk in them piles up enough to transform them into all glorious pimples. >.< I can't use biore because it gives me abrasions and thoroughly ruins my skin. I can't use proactiv because my skin is sensitive to the benzoyl peroxide. What can I do to get rid of these bad boys? And how can I keep my skin moisturized without clogging my pores? And how can I reduce the wrinkly look of my skin when you look up close?

No comments:

Post a Comment