Monday, August 8, 2011

Everyone around me has a boyfriend and I'm feeling envious :(?

So everyday I go on facebook or I'm at school doing my year 11 and without a doubt I see comments flooding about how much they love eachother or ' going to spend time with my bf luv luv luv' or how much they miss eachother and as each day pes I feel more and more alone... There is no one in my year that isn't already taken and just watching the love go round and miss me everytime really brings me to tears. I can't go younger because that's not how I roll, I can't go out of school because since I live in such a small town , everyone knows everyone and this makes " going out on the prowl" difficult. I'm moving back to my hometown in Sydney sometime at the end of this year but I can't wait that long. I just want what everyone else has you know... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment