Saturday, August 13, 2011

Perth Australia, where to stay, things to do ?

We (men) once were hunters of animals, gatherers of fruits and berries, and catchers of fish. Our women were keepers of the fire, and sewers of hide, and raisers of families. Now, we gather our food from large buildings, and refrigerated containers. Hearts once made of flesh and blood, have now turned to Marble. Modern times has placed many stresses upon it, the cracks have grown and joined together, until the fractured heart can take no more, and only dust remains. I have reached that stage in my life where I seek only peace and beauty, to turn away from all that is ugly in the modern world. I can offer to cook and pay for the food for myself and another of a similar nature. I wish to spend my last days learning more about places like Perth Australia, and to feel the warmth of sandy beaches below my feet. Anyone out there, wishing to share in this my adventure? Senior hunter of truth and splendor 60 plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment