Thursday, August 11, 2011

There is this girl at my school who im really scared of...?

She is very deeply disturbed, she has stabbed people, been to 10+ schools and she is only in 6th grade. She thinks im her friend so she emails me about how her and her guy friends snuck out of the house and egged a drive thru and drew on a bil-board and thew tools out of a construction zone and running away hurt her ankle really really bad and was hiding the boys that went with her at her house all day because her mom didn't know and she now just emailed me that her phsico boyfriend saw one of the boys kiss her on the cheek and then he stabbed her with a pocket knife and that she lied to her mom about the ankle thing and she has a brace on her leg now and she went to the hospital and got stitches in her arm from the bf stab in the arm and told her mom she fell on something sharp. I told my mom this and and my one guy friend and his mom(we r close) and his little sisters heard and im scared that she is going to stab me now because she has been stabbed atleast 2 times before and she has stabbed someone and she gets angry easily, i just don't feel safe and im scared that she is going to hear from someone that i told or it will get to her mom and she is going to kill me... i have anxiety but i think this in kind of a ligitament thing... im scared to go to school next week! I know that she goes to counciling(so do i, i don't think that matters) im 13- a year and in 6th grade. Please help! I told my mom that i was scared and she said she just might have to hang at school all day if im that scared!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment